Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm bringing Megasue back...

People have been bugging me lately, asking me why i haven't updated this thing in, oh, 14 months or so. Well, there are a couple reasons. 1) I haven't really had the motivation. 2) I'm usually thinking about so many things that I never know what to post here. And perhaps most importantly 3) Until this morning i had forgotten what my user login name was. Case closed.

A lot has happened in the past months. I'm now a senior in college, immensely enjoying my time in the world of academia. I graduate next April and no, i don't know what i'd like to do with the rest of my life. Too much to choose from i suppose, but i'm trusting that i'll be led down the right path. Right now i've thrown myself into the political arena, working on some local campaigns and immersing myself in the muck and the mire. It's not the prettiest field to work in--that i'm surely discovering. But it's a valuable place where so many good things can happen. At least i'm hoping so...

So, in the spirit of Justin Timberlake who happens to be bringing "sexy" back, I'm bringing Megasue back. Hope you're ready for a new (and hopefully prolonged) season of ramblings, soapboxes, inspiration (riiiiiiiiight) and absolute craziness.

Remember: you asked for it :)

2 comments:

simplicity said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited to read profound thoughts from Megasue! And by the way bringing Megasue back is MUCH MUCH better than Justin Timberlake bringing sexy back!

Melissa said...

woohoooooo. i second samara's sentiment that you rock the house way more than jt ever could. you should come visit me and we'll rock the house together, maybe in a *little* more subdued fashion than we did in february. ;) glad to see you in the blogosphere!