Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hooray for the blizzard of 2007

I've been whining about the cold for the last couple weeks. Some of you may recall that I whined about the warm weather in November and December. I suppose I'm just getting a taste of my own medicine...but this past weekend, seriously. What did I do to deserve days of subzero temperatures, grey skies, and blizzard-like conditions? The roommates and I made the most of it, rediscovering our movie collection and bonding like a frozen little family. We even braved the elements...



...for about 20 minutes or so until it was too cold to play outside. I think we had more fun running around the house and getting our snow gear on than when we were actually frolicking in the fluffy white stuff. But I suppose that's to be expected in our house. You never know what treasures we'll find lurking in our closets and the attic. It's like a giant dress-up box, which we love. Cuz we're girls. And we do. You've seen our theme parties. You know it's true. I'm sure you all have secret stashes lying around your homes too. Come on, fess up...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

my secret stash is soon to involve flamenco shoes! yep, that's right, i finally bit the bullet and signed up for classes. yippeeee! miss you. xo.