Saturday, June 23, 2007

World's Worst Blogger

Clearly, I am the world's worst blogger...and for this I apologize. Again.

As usual, I have been buzzing around like a bee while neglecting this poor site. What have I been up to? So much, and not so much, all at the same time.

The last week in May I enjoyed a bit of vacation time. One weekend in Minneapolis with a dear dear friend and her family, and a full week in Florida with some friends from high school. It was great to reminisce, relax, and leave the office behind for a bit. Here are a few pictures of my vacation fun...

My Minneapolis kids...

Marci and I at dinner...

Jess, Me, Tyson, and Karyn in Orlando...

Clearwater Beach

Post-vacation I've been diving further into my job, playing some tennis, soaking up some quality rays in the sun, frolicking on Lake Michigan, and planning some mini-vacations for the summer. Next weekend should find me in Chicago, and the weekend after in Traverse City. The start of summer has been hot and glorious. And I love it. These gorgeous days are the reasons why we suffer through such awful winters here in Michigan.

“Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world.” ~ Ada Louise Huxtable


1 comment:

simplicity said...

Love the pictures, especially that first one of you and the three tow heads! It's about stinking time that you again updated and joined the blogging community.