Saturday, November 17, 2007

Announcing the arrival of Quinn Elliott

Drumroll please...


As promised in yesterday's post, here's a pic of baby Quinn, the newest addition to our family. I was happy to spoil him, as only aunties do, by holding him all afternoon at the hospital. And I do believe I gave him the cutest outfit ever (thank-you babyGap).

This is nephew number 6 for me, bringing my grand total of nieces and nephews up to 11. No lie. My siblings tell me that I need to catch up, but I'm just not so sure... I'd much rather spoil them rotten and send them home at the end of the day :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two posts in two days! OH MY!

Love the pic of you and baby Quinn, so precious!

Melissa said...

Love it! Such a great picture. Wishing you and yours a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving.

stacey said...

CONGRATS!!!!
You are a great Auntie! Your nieces and nephews are so lucky!

Anonymous said...

You know my beloved sister, a lot has happened since your last post!
Miss you!
Your big city brother