Thursday, June 19, 2008

Assistant to the City Manager...

People often ask me, "what exactly do you do at your job?"

My answer varies, depending on the day. Because truly, my duties vary, depending on the day. Some days it's phone calls and scheduling, others research and reports. There's the occasional economic development and industrial tax abatements, and then the newsletters and minutes. The Youth Initiative involves much of my time, as do memos, meetings, and marketing.

But this week...this week I've been inundated with something that is definitely not a part of my job description. This week I've been dealing with one of those tasks that clearly falls into the "and other duties as assigned..." You can read all about it here.

2 comments:

Tim and Melissa Sall said...

And you thought your education wouldn't get you anywhere! Love you sis!

Steve said...

Look at you! All famous...dealing with Gypsy Moths!