Friday, November 21, 2008

In Case You Haven't Heard...

This girl may have gotten a promotion this past week. You can read about it HERE.

A big thank-you to all of you who have encouraged and empowered me along the way. Your words, prayers, thoughts and love are the reason for any success I have found, and may continue to find in life. The journey continues to unwind in extraordinary ways, and it seems to get better with every step...

For those of you who are familiar with 28th Street, the area I'll be focusing on, please start sending your thoughts and suggestions. I'm going to need all the help I can get!!!

3 comments:

simplicity said...

Way to go Malegan! I loved the article "Rising Star!" That's you! Can't wait to hear all your new adventures and stories in this new position. You'll do great.

Melissa said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I love you! Way to deal with it like 'it' is a boy. ;) Cool and confident...that's my Megs. And if you ask me, your star has RISEN - now it's just a shooting one. ;)

Unknown said...

Look at you Megan Sue! What a powerful, business woman you've become - living your dream! I'm so proud of you, my friend!