Saturday, November 03, 2007

M.I.A.

Hmmmm...August. Last posting. Again, I must admit that I'm a very bad blogger. Bad bad bad. My sincerest apologies, though I know the apologies are starting to get old...

So what has been happening? A whole lot of everything! School, leadership academy, lots of busyness at work, salmon fishing, bachelorette parties, weddings, the Chicago marathon (only observing, not running), a beautiful Michigan autumn, and now...indoor soccer??? I would divulge every last detail in this posting, but we all know you'd be reading for hours if I were to do that. Instead, perhaps a photo explanation will suffice.

Thanks for your patience with my delinquency. I appreciate your dedication :)


My nieces and I, downtown GR. They look thrilled to see me, eh?


Salmon fishing on Lake MI near Ludington.
City girl knows how to enjoy the great outdoors. Shocking, but true :)

The bridesmaids with Andrea at her bachelorette party.
Yep, you counted right. There were eight of us!

The roommate/bridesmaids.

Great times in Chicago during marathon weekend.

Jonathan at mile 21...still going strong :)

Me and the most beautiful bride, Andrea Joy!

Some of the groomsmen and I on the party bus.


The bride and bridesmaids on the party bus.


The fabulous bride and groom, Andrea and Tim.
We miss Andrea at the farmhouse, but we love that she's married!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see an update FINALLY. Even happier to have chatted this morning.

Enjoy your time in CA!

Melissa said...

you're forgiven, but i hope to see more posts again soon! :) congratulations on the fellowship, and who's surprised that your soccer outfit is pink and coordinated? not i. love to you!

james said...

so now i get to comment on your thoughts...muhahaha